Build a rewarding, long-term career at Klein Group, Royal LePage City Centre.
We are seeking the best and brightest and reward and develop accordingly. Klein Group, Royal LePage City Centre is an innovative, agile team-driven organization focused on results – especially for our customers, but for ourselves as well. Our firm is looking to add a specific skill set to our already established team of commercial, project marketing and residential real estate and investment professionals.
The reasons to join our team:
- Entrepreneurial environmental allowing even the most senior professionals to learn and grow their business from the success of others in the team
- Commitment to professionalism, innovation and continuous improvement
- Integrated team approach
- The opportunity to contribute in a unique environment
- Develop professionally
- Competitive commission and benefit structures, with a consciousness to the total life-cycle of your business
- Strong commitment to work-life balance
- Your clients are first.
- You are dedicated to professional excellence and building a long-term career.
- You are able to work in a team environment and also independently to achieve short and long term goals.
- You have proven effective at difficult assignments, creativity in developing solutions and closing transactions.
- You are driven, energetic and equipped with strong people skills.
- You are able to communicate well in English, both written and spoken form.
- Additional languages, spoken and/or written are an asset.
- You have a strong familiarity with legal terms and contracts, you are licensed (or about to be) as a REALTOR® in good standing within British Columbia.
- It is an asset to be proficient with technology: applications like Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative CS4 Suite, email, social media, CRM technologies, basic html and computer file organization.